Florida Perinatal Center, LLC (FPC) is committed to providing high quality healthcare services to the communities we serve and has earned the respect of obstetricians and other health care professionals. In addition to our Perinatology services, we provide excellent imaging and high quality ultrasounds of your baby. Quality evaluation and visualization occurs with traditional diagnostic ultrasound examinations.
Specific Reasons to See an FPC Perinatologist
- previous pregnancy loss;
- advanced maternal age (greater than 35 years of age);
- a pregnancy involving multiples (twins, triplets, etc.);
- an underlying disease such as hypertension or diabetes;
- a family history of genetic disorders and/or medical conditions;
- follow-up for abnormal first and second trimester serum screenings;
- pregnancy conditions such as fetal growth concerns, cervical length, placenta problems or pre-term labor;and/or
- parent or family concerns, for reassurance and peace of mind.
Benefits of FPC
- accreditation by the American Institute of Ultrasound Medicine (AIUM); and the American College ofRadiology (the only perinatal center with both accreditations in Florida)
- on-site board certified physicians;
- instant risk assessment in first trimester;
- genetic testing and genetic counseling;
- specialty counseling in diabetes, hypertension and other conditions affecting maternal health;
- state-of-the-art ultrasonography capabilities;
- sonographers who are fully certified from the American Registry for Diagnostic MedicalSonography (ARDMS);
- one of the most comprehensive and integrated Maternal Fetal Medicine Centers and services in the region.